- Loại filePresentation
- Loại tài liệuBáo cáo
- Danh mụcTracking & Measurement
In this 2018 Q3 edition of the Asia Consumer Insights we cover key FMCG trends in a variety of categories across China, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, India and Saudi Arabia.
Key highlights for this issue:
- FMCG in Asia sees an overall positive growth by 4.2% in Q2 2018, compared to 3.2% in Q3 2017. Some households in markets like Saudi Arabia however are focusing on value for money options to maximize spending.
- The beverage sector sees a boom in growth this quarter at 3% as compared to the -0.4% in Q3 2017. This significant growth was driven mainly by soft drinks and coffee consumption in South Korea.
- Home care and personal care remains fairly consistent at 4.3% and 7.5% respectively, with skincare and cosmetics products leading the growth as per the previous quarter.
- Personal care remains the fastest growing sector in FMCG at 7.4% and largely driven by skincare and cosmetics.
- Food sector sees a healthy growth of 3.7% as compared to 2.8% in Q3 2017 and it is interesting to note that in markets like South Korea and the Philippines, this is seen mainly in the frozen food category.
Hồ sơ Giảng viên
Kantar, Worldpanel Division
Giảng viên BRAND Camp (65 tài liệu)
(028) 3602 6800 Email Giáo vụ:
firstname.lastname@example.org Chat với Giáo vụ:
Click nút Chat bên dưới.