- Loại filePresentation
- Loại tài liệuBáo cáo
- Danh mụcTracking & Measurement
2018 Q2 Asia Consumer Insights report is now available with key FMCG trends in a variety of categories across China, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, India and Saudi Arabia.
The key highlights for this issue are:
- FMCG in Asia sees positive growth by 3.8% in Q2 2018, compared to 3.3% in Q2 2017.
- Food sector is steady at 3.3%, compared to 2.6% in 2017. Cooking categories like noodles, oil, frozen food and cereals are key growth drivers.
- Home care posted another robust growth this quarter at 4.3%, compared to 3.1% in 2017, reinforcing increased emphasis on home hygiene and cleanliness.
- Personal care remains the fastest growing sector in FMCG at 7.2% and are largely driven by skincare and cosmetics.
- Countries like Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam see significant growth in beverage sector, driven by coffee, tea and soft drinks while soy milk is a key player for China. The sector as a whole posted a year-on-year growth of 2.1%.
- Growth in dairy continues to slow down to 1.4% in Q2 from 2.6% in 2017, though consumption in India is still evolving and overall growth opportunity lies in fresh milk.
Hồ sơ Giảng viên
Giảng viên BRAND Camp (60 tài liệu)
(028) 3602 6800 Email Giáo vụ:
firstname.lastname@example.org Chat với Giáo vụ:
Click nút Chat bên dưới.