- Loại filePresentation
- Loại tài liệuBáo cáo
- Danh mụcTracking & Measurement
Consumer Insights Asia is our regional publication on FMCG trends. We are in weekly contact with your consumers across Asian countries. We follow trends, combining a macro view with finest data details.
Some highlights in the first quarter of 2017:
- Overall, economy in Asia is showing signs of recovery in the first quarter of 2017, with FMCG growth ticked up to 3.4% from 3.3% last year. The trend of Health & Wellness as well as Convenience continues to drive the markets in Asia.
- Indonesia, Taiwan, India and Vietnam Urban outperformed and posted stronger growth in total FMCG sector – FMCG growth rate at more than 5% in these regions.
- There is a slight increase in value growth in the food category (+0.8%) compared to the same period last year. Convenience food and snack category are growing in Q1.
- Beverage category experienced the lowest growth in Q1, indicating that consumers are rationalizing their spends on this category. More excitement needed on beverages.
- Indonesia registered a strong growth in dairy category and grew at 11.7% from last year. Health and wellness is the key element to drive growth in this category.
- Market in home care sector is stable, with some countries performed flatly in Q1. Consumers are looking for more premium and eco-friendly products.
- Personal care still posted the strongest growth in Q1 – self-pampering and indulgence remained important to consumers.
* Vietnam Urban includes 4 key cities: Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang and Can Tho.
Hồ sơ Giảng viên
Kantar, Worldpanel Division
Giảng viên BRAND Camp (65 tài liệu)
(028) 3602 6800 Email Giáo vụ:
email@example.com Chat với Giáo vụ:
Click nút Chat bên dưới.