- Loại fileReading
- Loại tài liệuBáo cáo
- Danh mụcDigital Marketing
Econsultancy’s 2018 Digital Trends report, published in association with Adobe, is based on a global survey of 12,795 marketing, creative and technology professionals in the digital industry across EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific.
Now in its eighth year, the research looks at the most significant trends that will impact companies in the short to medium term. As part of this year’s study, Econsultancy have also identied a number of top-performing companies in order to identify how they are focusing their activities and investments differently compared to their peers.
High-performing companies are those organisations that exceeded their top 2017 business goal by a significant margin, and who have also significantly outperformed their competitors.
Key insights from the research include:
- Companies continue to focus on the customer experience (CX), as well as the content required to facilitate this. Organisations committed to CX are shown to outperform their peers.
- We are entering a ‘design and creativity renaissance’, with top-performing companies recognising the importance of these capabilities to complement data and technology excellence.
- Investment in technology and related skills is paying dividends, with integrated platforms fast-becoming a prerequisite for success.
- AI set to play a growing role in helping marketers to deliver more compelling real-time experiences.
Hồ sơ Giảng viên
Admin, Brands Vietnam
Giảng viên BRAND Camp (10 khóa học, 112 tài liệu)
Tạo dựng sân chơi cho giới marketing Việt Nam.
(028) 3602 6800 Email Giáo vụ:
email@example.com Chat với Giáo vụ:
Click nút Chat bên dưới.