Kantar Millward Brown is the world’s leading expert in helping clients grow great brands, part of Kantar, WPPs data investment division. They make a meaningful impact on clients’ businesses by using insight and knowledge to help build brand value and drive marketing efficiency.
Their consulting and research services all stem from Meaningfully Different Framework.
What sets Kantar Millward Brown apart?
- 40 years of brand equity, advertising and media research experience
- 20 years of digital advertising experience
- A global network of more than 85 offices in 55 countries
- The world’s most robust databases – 130,000 ads copy tested, 18,000 brand equity projects conducted, 195,000 brand reports created
- A global intranet connecting their teams to an extensive knowledge bank of information readily accessible to share with clients