2017 Q3 Asia Consumer Insights report is now available with FMCG trends in a variety of categories in the region, covering China, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, India and Saudi Arabia.
Thông tin khác
Summary key takeaways:
- There has been an uptick in FMCG market value growth to 3.4% year-on-year in Q3, compared to 3.3% on the same period last year.
- Personal care is still the fastest growing sector amongst all, with 7.5% year-on-year growth in Q3, revealing consumer focus on better quality life and self-image/ cleanliness.
- Food sector registered stronger growth at 3.2% in Q3, led by increased shopper spend as is basic and essential need.
- Growth in Home Care sector is driven by increased awareness of hygiene. Premiumization in home care products, for example
- imported detergent in Taiwan, is also one of the trend in this sector.
- Consumers nowadays are seeking for health and active living. Nutritional benefit could be one of the key elements to promote and grow in Dairy sector.
- Beverage sector continued to slow down to -0.4% in this quarter. More innovation required to spur future growth of the sector.
- Chuyên môn: Tracking & Measurement
- Loại file: Presentation
- Loại tài liệu: Báo cáo